How to use the GL graphics library?

Post by Jorge Pull » Thu, 05 Mar 1992 23:03:58

Hello

I'm trying to use the GL graphics library in our IBMS RS6000 AIX 3.1.5 3005.

I downloaded from infoexplorer a piece of code  named doublebuff.c that
presumably demonstrates some animated graphics. The problem is I do not
know how to compile it! When I do cc -o doublebuff doublebuff.c -lX11 I get:

0706-317 ERROR: Unresolved or undefined symbols detected:
                 Symbols in error (followed by references) are
                 dumped to the load map.
.reshapeviewport
.doublebuffer
.gconfig
.singlebuffer
.prefsize
.winopen
. etc...

Evidently I am missing some library in the cc line. The trouble is I cannot
find any library which contains the undefined subroutines that appear above.
So, where do I find the GL library?

Please reply by email I can summarize if there is interest.
I apologize if this post appears twice, we have had some posting problems
here.

Thanks in advance.
Regards.
Jorge

|201 JFB, Salt Lake City, UT 84112 USA     |  Phone/Fax: (801) 581-5395/4801 |

How to use the GL graphics library?

Post by m.. » Fri, 06 Mar 1992 22:14:24

try adding -lgl to the cc line.  That'll include the glib

Michael Phelps         "I only work for IBM..                      /

1. Anyone using Xi Graphics X server w/GL support?

If so, I would like your opinions and also would like to open a simple
2D openGL client on your display to make sure it works.  Note: I am
referring to software based GL emulation, not the newest hardware
accelerated options.

Thanks for any help,

        nathan

--
Nathan O. Siemers - Transcriptional Profiling, Bioinformatics -
Division of Applied Genomics - Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical

2. kde-2.2, koffice-1.1 packages for Solaris 8 x86 now available

3. X Server Error when using SRGP graphics library -- Help!!

4. POP3 ipopd on redhat 2.0.18

5. Draw rotated font using qt2 graphic libraries

6. nfs mounting extra info

7. Graphics libraries under X on Linux using g++-2.7.0

8. Solaris 7 : unable to install patch 106327-09

9. Problem in using the graphic library in C under QNX

10. Scientific Graphics Library for live graphics

11. Graphics library, not video library

12. LUG library (Graphic Utilities Library) in english

13. Silicon Graphics lib; gl