UNIX Kernel Developers & QA testers

Post by Pat4w » Wed, 17 Feb 1999 04:00:00

We are currently looking for UNIX kernel developers and testers.  The areas are
I/O, memory management, networking, Logical Volume, and other internals of UNIX
operating system.  Telecommuting is possible.  The location is in the Silicon

1. UNIX Kernel Developers & QA testers ( Telecom option )

We are currently looking for UNIX Kernel developers in any area.  The
particulars areas are -
1- Kernel Virtual Memory subsystem area (VM)
2 - I/O sub systems area This includes SCSI, disk drives, and Fiber Channel
experience (IO)
3 - File Systems areas (UFS, JFS, VXFS)
4 - Logical Volume Manager subsystem (LVM)
5 - Machine dependent (low level/firmware) areas
6- Networking.
7- File System

Telecommunication is a an option.  Please foreward your resume to

We are situated in San Jose area.

2. Where do I set Path=?

3. UNIX Kernel Developers & QA Testers ( telecom option )

4. linux user manual online

5. UNIX Kernel Developers & Qa testers ( Telecom option )

7. Need UNIX Kernel developers debuggers & testers

8. Comparing chips

9. UNIX Kernel or QA testers ( telecommuting possible )

10. Kernel Developers & QA needed ( Telecom )

11. \\\** UNIX QA Applications Testers - US/PA **///

12. Job in Phx, AZ - Testers/Developers Unix/C/C++

13. UNIX Kernel @ Qa needed ( telecommuting possible )