Help, lost my qstatus!!!

Post by Mark Lond » Thu, 05 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I upgraded from 3.2 to 4.1.5 and somehow I lost my qstatus application
associated with remote printing.  I can't figure out which package has
this.  Can anyone tell me, and can anyone tell me how to find this info out
in the future (finding which package an application is in)?  Thanks.

Mark London

1. Need help with qstatus and pstatus

I am trying to write a program to check if two or more queues to a
specific printer are enabled at the same time. If someone has written such a
program, could you post it or send it to me. Otherwise, could someone describe
the structure of the files pstatus and qstatus in /usr/spool/lp. We're running
System V release 3.1. Replies appreciated.

Seth Yoffe
ASI          ...bpa!asi!smy

2. Limiting biod or Solaris Equivalent

3. LOST LOST LOST

4. shutdown customization

5. lpstat returns status of "QSTATUS" instead of READY on remote queue, Why?

6. Does this NIC work for Linux?

7. please help - lost LILO, LILO lost

8. Cannot delete a directory!

9. help: lost CMOS/lost modem

10. **Help, Help, I lost my solaris 2.5 installation floppy disk**

11. HELP!!installed shadow--lost root!! HELP!!!!!

12. help - please urgent help needed to get back the lost or corrupted partition table

13. Linux newbie lost mouse in Xfree86 after recompiling kernel, need help to help himOne