Off topic: French AIX/HACMP Permanent Job Opportunity in Sophia-Antipolis

Off topic: French AIX/HACMP Permanent Job Opportunity in Sophia-Antipolis

Post by Arnaud GEOFFRO » Thu, 10 Oct 2002 01:26:35

I apologize this non-technical post. But we are looking for 2 AIX/HA skilled
sysadmins for permanent positions based in Sophia-Antipolis, South-East of
France.

Arnaud GEOFFROY
Account Manager
COFRAMI Group
Sophia-Antipolis
www.coframi.fr

1. (off-topic | not off-topic) implementation of built-in command time

Hello !!!!

    I am a student of computer sciencie in Spain... I am triying to make a
minishell like bash but smaller...with only a few commands... I have to
implment command time but i am having problems. I am trying to execute a
command in a process child and count the time that it is executing. I have
used the structure tms...but i am not sure which camp of the structure to
use...... Any one can help me..?

Can tell me what i am making wrong? I dont't know how to convert...ticks in
seconds and mseconds... Thank you very much

 Ignacio Robledo Rosell

 http://zipi.fi.upm.es/~g990406
 "When code matters more than comercials"

2. need help with mouse....

3. French Job opportunity

4. removing lines from a file

5. perhaps a little off-topic: cancel CUPS-printing job via http://localhost:631

6. Windows files in Linux

7. off topic: help with sendmail on aix 4.3.3

8. conditional in makefile only operates on text?

9. Slightly off-topic...command recall on AIX using PuTTY / SSH

10. a bit off topic: does anyone run a proxy server on AIX?

11. AIX Direct talk 6000 - off topic perhaps?

12. Anybody using vim on aix a little off topic

13. aix job opportunities, development work