PDT Report Alert

Post by rbfit.. » Tue, 21 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Has anyone seen this alert in their PDT Reports? If so, do I need to
enable Memory Load Control or tweek it? I am under the impression that
it is a sensitive to it's settings, any feedback would be appreciated.

-------------------------------------

VIRTUAL MEMORY
   -  There is evidence of memory contention, yet Memory Load Control is
disabled

-------------------------------------

Thanks,
Brendan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. bad frames in PDT report?

Upgraded from 4.1.5 to 4.3.1 on a J30 box. Since the upgrade the PDT
report has daily come up with the following statement in its alerts
section.

VIRTUAL MEMORY
-There is evidence of memory contention , yet Memory Load Control is
disabled
-VMM has identified 161 bad frames (*this line is the problem*)

Note: The first line apparently has always been there but the second
line is new. Also the number of bad frames changes on a daily basis.
Obviously this has to do with the paging of memory frames but does
anyone know the reason for this and a possible solution.

TIA

2. Solaris version of "sup"

3. PDT filesystem report

4. NCSA Access control docs needed

5. Anybody getting the Sun Alert Weekly Summary Report by e-mail?

6. driver for G400Max

7. Alert: Sun 5.0 CC nefarious usage reporting via e-mail

8. compiling suprem and spice 3f4

9. ksh...newbie alert..newbie alert

10. PDT software errors ?

11. PDT