need AIX replacement for system V crypt command

need AIX replacement for system V crypt command

Post by Ftwym » Sat, 05 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hello...

Our shop uses the UNIX System V crypt command tp help manage our password
files.  We are losing our System V machine.  Does anyone know of a similiar
command on the AIX 4.2 load?

Thanks in advance..........

1. unix crypt() vs. AIX crypt()

Yeah, this is quite cool. Which scheme is the default?

Thomas H. Ptacek                                        Secure Networks, Inc.
http://www.enteract.com/~tqbf                         "mmm... sacrilicious"

2. get kmail imap folders into main folders

3. passwd hashing methods Re: unix crypt() vs. AIX crypt()

4. Skunkware gcc "include" problem

5. Need an AIX comand that is similar to Linix ipchains command or freeBSD ipfw command

6. apache+php3+mysql-problem

7. need replacement for odme (ODM edit eliminated from rel 4.2 of AIX)

8. Linux c++programers wanted for 3d prog

9. MD5 replacement for crypt(3) under Linux a.out

10. Reusable passwords (was: Re: password hasher (crypt()) replacement)

11. Security: replacement for /bin/crypt

12. password hasher (crypt()) replacement

13. RFC: A UNIX crypt(3) replacement