SSA02 error code

Post by Emil S. Hanse » Sat, 15 Sep 2001 18:33:22

Hello AIXers.

I have a R50 with two SSA adapters in it. After a IO planar change and a
mksysb restore the system won't let me do a "Link Verification" from
'diag'->"Task Selection"->"SSA Service Aids"->"Link Verification"->Either
adapter. It gives me an error code SSA02. My 7133 SSA Disk subsytem
manual tells me to look at my F/C - 6216 SSA Adapter manual, but I have
lost that manual, can anybody here tell me what the error code
SSA02 is about?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards

UNIX Administrator, Berlingske Tidende - www.berlingske.dk

SSA02 error code

Post by sp2 admi » Sat, 15 Sep 2001 22:40:43

Ive seen the same before. Upgrading SSA microcode to current levels
solved my issues.

> Hello AIXers.
> I have a R50 with two SSA adapters in it. After a IO planar change and a
> mksysb restore the system won't let me do a "Link Verification" from
> 'diag'->"Task Selection"->"SSA Service Aids"->"Link Verification"->Either
> adapter. It gives me an error code SSA02. My 7133 SSA Disk subsytem
> manual tells me to look at my F/C - 6216 SSA Adapter manual, but I have
> lost that manual, can anybody here tell me what the error code
> SSA02 is about?
> Thank you in advance.
> Best Regards

> UNIX Administrator, Berlingske Tidende - www.berlingske.dk

1. Return Code or Error Code with patches

Did somebody know's where i can find the doc with all the return code "failed" when you install somes patches ???

i just remember the return code "25" need a previous patch

Thank's in advence !
Eric Chamberland
Ingenieur de systemes
Centre de recherche du CHUL
2705 Blv laurier
Ste-Foy,Que
G1V 4G2

tel: (418) 656-4141 ext 6331
Fax: (418) 654-2761

2. restore -i -> gotcha

3. Exit code / Error code when making ports

4. Help - Install / config problem

5. help: preserving error return codes thru function codes

6. VM and telnet

7. Sense Key Hardare error: SEAGATE error code 3

8. Sendmail doesn't masquerade envelopes

9. OpenSuse 11.1 Kinternet error: "pppd[0] died: pppd options error (exit code 2)

10. Token Ring error xmit ret_code: 22 xmit error code: 88

11. Making KShell return code error from SQLPLUS error

12. boot error 0x10 (where can I find error code descriptions?)

13. error code 32