need sample makefile with SCCS

Post by Marc Rat » Thu, 04 Jun 1992 15:48:45

I have trouble using AIX makefiles together with SCCS, i.e.
I'd like to use C source files in SCCS when using
makefiles.
My C source files are in SCCS. When I have a source file
in my local directory, I'd like to have make use this source file.
If it can't find a source file in this directory, I'd like
make to fetch it from SCCS.
Any help most welcome since we didn't succeed. (We couldn't get it
to work properly; it called SCCS but didn't recognize local
C source files.)
An example makefile for AIX would be most helpful.
Thanks in advance
--Marc Raths
--
Marc Raths, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
Baechtoldstrasse 5

1. Need makefile help: SCCS/Yacc/Lex

I need a sample makefile that can process a SCCS'ed Yacc file, a
SCCS'ed Lex file, and some SCCS'ed C files into one object file.

Anybody have such a thing?

Here's the makefile that I was using <before> I SCCS'ed everything:

OBJECTS=y.tab.o lex.yy.o file1.o file2.o
LIBES=-ll -ly
CFLAGS=-g

final:  $(OBJECTS)
        cc $(CFLAGS) $(OBJECTS) $(LIBES) -o final

y.tab.c:        final.y
        yacc -dv final.y

lex.yy.c:       final.l
        lex final.l

clean:
        rm final.o y.tab.[hc] lex.yy.c

Now, after SCCS'ing the files, it says that it can't make "final.l".

Any help would be appreciated.

car.
--
Christopher A. Rende           Central Cartage (Nixdorf/Pyramid/SysVR2/BSD4.3)
uunet!edsews!rphroy!trux!car   Multics,DTSS,Unix,Shortwave,Scanners,UnixPC/3B1

trux!ramecs!car     "I don't ever remember forgetting anything." - Chris Rende

2. Ethernet Advice Sought

3. SCCS interface with makefile

4. tar only dotfiles and dirs...

5. sample freebsd ckermit w/ security makefile

6. LAN versus Unix

7. Maintaining a function library: sample Makefile wanted

8. child-process stderr/stdout problem

9. Sample Makefile

10. SCCS front end for HP SCCS commands ?

11. OOPs Need /usr/src/linux/.config RE:Need Makefile for RH4.2+ Masq

12. Linux Shirt Sample...(sample.gif)

13. Need OSF/Motif front-end for SCCS