1. CS/AIX LU0 Primary on 2-Port Multiprotocol Adapter
I've hit a dead-end trying to configure a LU0 Primary line under
CS/AIX 5. This is on a F40 running 4.3. What's new to me is the
2-Port Multiprotocol PCI Adapter.
IBM refers to this as a "shallow" adapter - one with no onboard
co-processor. It uses a hdlc driver instead of tw. And for some
reason smit doesn't show a 'manage ports' option for it. I can't get
any device for it to show up in /dev (ie: /dev/mpqd0). The lu0server
program is looking for a valid device, and failing with errno=2 when I
try things like hdlc0.
Link/X.25 documentation has a specifc appendix to address differences
in the 2-Port. I've drawn a blank in CS/AIX docs. Is this adapter
Thanks for any and all help,
2. partition problem.. You last hope....
3. can i use 64K modem for IBM 2-Port Multiprotocol Adapter (331121b9)?
5. 2-Port Multiprotocol PCI Adapter Problem
7. 2-port multiprotocol PCI adapter problem
8. X11R5 xterm and utmp, anyone fixed ?
9. Communications Server Sense 0812-0007 using Multiprotocol Adapter
10. Problem adding tty port using 128 Port Async Adapter with 16 port Async Node
11. FS Specialix RIO card and 16 port Remote Terminal Adapter (multiport serial adapter)
12. 4 port Mulitprotocol Adapter = Portmaster Adapter/A ???