ssh for aix

Post by Arun Keswan » Tue, 16 May 2000 04:00:00

I am looking for a precompiled version of ssh for AIX 4.*.*
Does anyone know where I can get one ?

Arun

ssh for aix

http://www.ssh.com/download

--
"NOS NAO HERDAMOS A TERRA DE NOSSOS PAIS,
NOS A TOMAMOS DE EMPRESTIMO DE NOSSOS FILHOS."

ssh for aix

Post by Marcelo A de Oliveir » Thu, 18 May 2000 04:00:00

Sorry, :-)
http://aixpdslib.seas.ucla.edu/aixpdslib.html
There are many softwares precompiled for AIX 4.*.*

--

Post by Martin Etteldor » Sat, 27 May 2000 04:00:00

: I am looking for a precompiled version of ssh for AIX 4.*.*
: Does anyone know where I can get one ?

Why do you want a precompiled version? ssh builds and runs just fine under
AIX when you replace the gmp-2.02 with an older one, for example 1.3.2.

                Martin.

--
Time (N.):
A nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparently irreversible

1. Enabling one-time passwords for SSH on AIX.

I am using the OpenSSH port for AIX and would very much
like to enable support for one time passwords, perhaps
with S/Key or OPIE. I cannot find a S/Key library for AIX.
Does it exist or is there any other way to get OTP support
for OpenSSH on AIX?

2. PC-9800 additional for 2.5.61-ac1 (3/21) console

3. SSH for AIX v4.3.2

4. file transefer

5. Has anybody compiled ssh on AIX 4.3.2 ?

6. registration with Comcast, red hat Linux 9.0, intel NIC

7. ssh for AIX 4.2.1

8. Install YDL 2.0 on Cube/17" Flat panel

9. SSH on AIX 4.3.3 NIS Client

10. ssh on aix 4.2

11. SSH on AIX

12. SSH on AIX 4.3.2