Can I download AIX 4.3.3 documntation CD from anywhere?

Can I download AIX 4.3.3 documntation CD from anywhere?

Post by GI » Fri, 30 Aug 2002 05:23:55

Hey guys,

I recenlty completed an Install of AIX 4.3.3 and I have a damaged
Documentation CD (Man Pages).  I will need to order another one from
my vendor.  Is there any site that I could FTP the CD from in the
meantime until I get the new CD??

Gil
New AIX Kid

Post by mark tayl » Fri, 30 Aug 2002 19:28:21

> Hey guys,

> I recenlty completed an Install of AIX 4.3.3 and I have a damaged
> Documentation CD (Man Pages).  I will need to order another one from
> my vendor.  Is there any site that I could FTP the CD from in the
> meantime until I get the new CD??

> Gil
> New AIX Kid

Hi, you cannot download the docs far as I am aware.. not legally
anyway. many sites have the docs available and you may even be able to
use a webcopier program to download the html files. But, until you get
your cd go here for the
docs...
v5
http://publibn.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/ds_form?lang=en_US&viewset=AIX