AIX Administrator Job - St. Louis

Post by Tom Alle » Sat, 09 Nov 2002 02:11:42

I know this is off-topic and I'm sure someone will yell at me for
posting this message, but given our current state of slow
employment in the IT business, I thought I'd post this anyway and
maybe help an AIX administrator find a job.

I own a recruiting firm here in St. Louis and one of my clients
called me yesterday (11/6/02) with a job opening: (this job won't
be open for too long, so if you're interested, hustle!)

AIX administrator
Permanent position (not contracting)
Requirements - minimum 4 years experience with AIX administration,
Tivoli Netview, Sun, Windows 2000, shell scripting, SQL server.
Dollars to mid $70k
Location - St. Louis, MO
US Citizen or Green Card only, no Visa processing
Preference given to local candidates, but relocation is available

If any interest (or if you just want to yell at me):

Tom Allen
Allen Consulting Group, Inc.
10805 Sunset Office Drive
Suite 214
St. Louis, MO  63127
(314) 984-9909 - phone calls welcome

http://www.allencg.com

1. ** AIX / SP2 System Administrator - St. Louis **

NetEffects is a consulting company based in St. Louis. We work with many
large corporations here and in other cities.

Sometimes we help our consulting clients with their permanent openings.

We have an opening now for an experienced AIX / SP2 system administrator
here in St. Louis.  The shop is a mixed environment - MVS, AIX, NT with
LANs and a nationwide LAN.  Oracle7 and DB2 are the databases.

If you are interested in joining a solid company with significant
technical challenge, please email your interest and resume. Thanks.

Jack Bader

2. Redhat 4.0 on Alphastation 200 series

3. US-MO-St.Louis Solaris System Administrator

4. LAN network and Cable modem

5. Immediate job opening in St. Louis, Missouri for Client/Server Project Manager

6. solaris package & patches questions

7. St. Louis monthly meeting

8. AOL and Linux

9. St. Louis Free Software Giveaway at Windows 2000 Launch

11. Unix system administration: St. Louis, Phoenix, San Francisco, Boulder

12. Unix Systems Admin.; CellNet Data Systems; St.Louis MO

13. Unix Systems Admin.; St.Louis MO and Seattle WA