Grammar checker for UNIX

Post by B. Rahard » Thu, 10 May 1990 12:17:52

Is there any grammar checker program for Unix machines ?
My writting is really bad. I hope there is a PD/Shareware one,
but commercial product is ok too (as long as it's not too expensive)
I know there is such a beast for MS-DOS (although haven't tried it
yet).

Please e-mail, our news hasn't received new news last week....
something is wrong, somewhere...

-- Budi
--

Electrical Engineering - University of Manitoba - Canada

1. Grammar Checker in Unix?

just wonder if there is a grammar checker in unix (would be nice if it
is public domain).  sorry if this is not the appropriate group, but i am
really not sure which group  is best for this topic.  thanks for any information.

--john

2. superg√ľnstig: hardware, homepages, brenn- und scanservice uva

3. grammar checker

4. Getting 3 Com 3c509b to work w/Redhat 5.0

5. oops! I erased the file /dev/st0...

6. English-Grammar-Checker

7. ctraltdel and 1.2.x kernels?

8. Grammar checker