SCO UNIX Disk Controller change

Post by bv » Mon, 19 May 1997 04:00:00

        I Would like some information on replacing the existing
Adaptec 1542 controller in my UNIX server with a MYLEX raid
Controller.  The system is a Pentium 100 and running sco 3.2.  I also
have backup Edge on the current system  My objective is not to reload
UNIX if possible   ( I have a seperate u file system if that is of any
help.)

1. SCO UNIX disk controller change

        I Would like some information on replacing the existing
Adaptec 1542 controller in my UNIX server with a MYLEX raid
Controller.  The system is a Pentium 100 and running sco 3.2.  I also
have backup Edge on the current system  My objective is not to reload
UNIX if possible   ( I have a seperate u file system if that is of any
help.)

2. Linux 2.0 not recognizing more than 16MB RAM on my Compaq servers?

3. Need help: PANIC: Cannot find root disk controller after changing disks

4. how to calculate Content-length ?

5. Changing from SCO XENIX to SCO Unix v.4.2

6. Checking for write protect on 8mm tapes.

7. Linux Vs Windows

8. Free SCO : no root disk controller

9. Installation SCO V R5, Warning hd: no root disk controller

10. SCO Unix's Controller driver under Solaris

11. Changing disk controller (x86)

12. ESDI controllers/drives & SCO UNIX