It's not bad canned meat...

Post by <Sus.. » Wed, 23 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Thanks for your time.  We at I.S.P.O.T. (The International Society
for the Preservation Of Trees (URL http://www.local-touch.com/ISPOT/)) feel
that electronic messages are great for getting the word out while preserving
our friend the tree.  Anyway, please stop by our home page!

Thanks again!

SusieQ

1. It's not bad canned meat...

Creating a better world is our goal.  We're the International
Society for the Preservation Of Trees (I.S.P.O.T. -
http://www.local-touch.com/ISPOT/) and we're dedicated to making the world a
greener place to live.  We'd be pleased if you'd check out our site and
those of our sponsors!

Thanks for your time!

AnimalLover

2. atari partitioning problem?

3. More SCAM linux MYTHS, no proof no meat no url's

4. JDK1.1.8 for LINUX from IBM site

5. My bad blocks aren't getting marked bad ...

6. Need help on Unix

7. Bad CMOS clock or bad `clock -a'?

8. Configuring system to have multiple ethernet addresses

9. bad partition on good disk won't mount or fsck (bad magic number/superblock)

10. RH7.3 Tyan S2466N Adaptec 3210S Not playing well together...BAD, BAD Boys

11. It's not as bad as we thought...

12. Kernel messages: ``bad page table'' and ``swap_free: weirdness''

13. 'ld' and 'bad magic number'