Uptodate Programs Needed RN NEWS GETTY BINKLEY

Uptodate Programs Needed RN NEWS GETTY BINKLEY

Post by Alan Walk » Fri, 27 Sep 1991 17:25:23

Could anyone help please I am looking for the most uptodate
software packages to work under Unix Sys V.

A getty that will world with fido
Binkley for Unix
RN & News
If you could supply some telephone numbers, where i might logon and download
them would be usefull, or pay someone to send them to me.

Thanks for you help in advance..

Alan Walker of Atlantis [ England ]

1. uptodate news archive for c.o.l.[a,*] anywhere ?

My news feed seems to be rather unreliable, as i see lots of followups
without a previous original, therefore my question:
Is there anywhere an uptodate archive for news from the c.o.l.* hierarchy,
especially for comp.os.linux.announce ?
Those places mentioned in the faqs and howtos seem to have given up
somewhen in 1993.
Any hints welcome,

Computing Centre, Heinrich-Heine-University, Duesseldorf, Germany.

2. User Administration Script?

3. trn and rn news readers reporting out of memory

4. avvio automatico di cde

5. News Interface . Help with rn

6. X starts up with bad monitor sync, but can get better??!!

7. Crashed when read news with rn

8. Two ethernet cards in Linux box

9. How do you do multiple screen jump in rn news reader?

10. Killfiles in RN/RN in general

11. A question about rn news reader

12. rn, xrn, news software

13. Need offline news/mail gathering program