performance tools for client/server programs

performance tools for client/server programs

Post by Irina Tsimrin » Wed, 16 Aug 1995 04:00:00

I am looking for tools, info, and advice for automated performance testing
client and server programs running under unix (solaris).  Please respond

performance tools for client/server programs

Post by Irina Tsimrin » Wed, 16 Aug 1995 04:00:00

I am looking for tools, info, and advice for automated performance testing
client and server programs running under unix (solaris).  Please respond
directly to me.  Thanks in advance.

1. Looking for client/server (online) performance management tools

Hi everyone,
I am looking for companies that develop performance management tools as
usual in the mainframe world having been ported or currently being
ported to unix. I'd appreciate if someone could help me with company
names and offices in germany or europe ( Phone-No. and address please).
I've already looked at OPEN VISION and I'm into CANDLE and BGS.

thanx a lot for your cooperation.

Heribert Heckhoff                        Audit/Observe/Tracex
Siemens Nixdorf Informationssysteme AG   Voice : +49 89 636 45749
SNI SU MR PD 242                         Fax   : +49 89 636 48976

2. add the total size of filesystem

3. File sychronizing tool, performance graph tool

4. Going to add mod_perl and....?

5. performance tools for analyzing java performance

6. XF86 Mono + Hercules Mono card ?

7. New server performance monitoring tool

8. Apps Overfilling Screen

9. tools to test server performance

10. NEW Server performance monitoring tool

11. Performance measurments on www unix server - tools?

12. New server downtime and performance monitoring tool

13. web server performance analysis tools