Summary of backfinger

Post by NecroManc » Fri, 11 Mar 1994 06:01:23

Can someone post a summary of the backfinger discussion? I was directed to
this group but have found the discussion has ceased. Thanks.

-=ss=-

Summary of backfinger

Post by Part » Sun, 20 Mar 1994 19:10:02

> Can someone post a summary of the backfinger discussion? I was directed to
> this group but have found the discussion has ceased. Thanks.

Just read the chapter about finger in the Unix FAQ, that should be
sufficient.

--

EDV-Zentrum, Universitaet fuer Bodenkultur
Nussdorfer Laende 11                      Please correct me if I'm wrong!