Looking for informations about network setting up for vietnamese university

Looking for informations about network setting up for vietnamese university

Post by Nguyen-Dai Qu » Sat, 23 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi,
I would like to look for some informations, documents, suggestions, experiences
for a network project of my university in VN. My university has 5  institutions
with about
20,000 students. Nous would like to setup a network like WWW,SMTP, NEWS, POP3,
FTP...

Thanks very much for your suggestions, your documents or your address in which I
could found somethings.

Have a nice week-end.

PS: Could you CC to me your message ?
 Nguyen-Dai Quy
 LTAS - Mcanique de la Rupture, ULG.
 Rue Ernest Solvay 21, Bat C3, B 4000, Lige, Belgique
 Tl:+32-4-366.92.41        Fax:+32-4-366.93.11
 http://isis.ltas.ulg.ac.be/dang/who/quy

1. Looking for information that will help in porting the ups debugger..

Are there are any reference works that might be of assistance in porting
a debugger to a different architechture (in this case, an Alliant FX series
machine)?  For instance, where would I look to find a discussion of the
workings of dbx?

In other words, can anyone recommend any good books on Unix internals?

Jonathan David Abbey              \"Fortune presents gifts not according to the
the university of texas at austin  \  book" - Dead Can Dance "I've got to

2. going from xfig-3.1 to xfig-3.2

3. looking for information on how to query a pc for system hardware information

4. two "mice on a laptop"

5. Connecting LINUX to NETWARE

6. looking for informations for network project in VN

7. unixODBC - how long to compile?

8. Shape Ups,Men's Shape Ups,Men's Skechers Shape Ups - new styles!

9. Looking for information on TLI Network programming in Linux

10. Looking for informations about network project in VN

11. getting the network interface information and default gateway information ??