LEX/YACC

Post by Kendra Coop » Mon, 05 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

I am trying to get lex and yacc files to "talk" to each other
(i.e. pass the token value) and am having problems.

Anyone got a simple example available?

Thanks in Advance.

LEX/YACC

Post by Eric Leven » Tue, 06 Aug 1996 04:00:00

 >  I am trying to get lex and yacc files to "talk" to each other
 >  (i.e. pass the token value) and am having problems.
 >
 >  Anyone got a simple example available?

There are plenty of examples in your programmer's guide.
Or take a look at the book "lex & yacc" from O'Reilly & Associates, Imc.
ISBN 0-937175-49-8

                 The best way to accelerate Windows is at -9.81 m/s2

1. Looking for a bit oriented Lex/yacc

Does someone know a product that could help in designing communication
protocol layer, I am dreaming of a LEX/YACC tool where we could
define bit patern but any other system could be nice.

My only requirement is that the generated code should be C/C++

Any ideas are wellcome

Philippe

2. Diva ISDN Card

3. Lex, YACC - when first in Unix?

4. Problems with fetchmail from isp, multidrop

5. lex/yacc problem: parsing only part of text stream

6. PROBLEM: Telnet replies tcp/telnet unknown service

7. LEX/YACC & Imake

8. Scrren saver turns white!!!

9. lex/yacc for MS-DOS or OS/2?

10. link lists in lex/yacc