1. SCO 32v4 TCP/IP Development Kit - looking for libsocket.a binary archive
I have a client with multiple sites and SCO licenses for SCO 3.2v4.2,
including TCP 1.2.1 and
the SCO development Kit for SCO 3.2.v4.2.
I now need to compile some shareware products (Kermit, Perl, Java,
Samba) and we are missing the
following header and library files:
/lib/libsocket.a or /usr/lib/libsocket.a
My understanding is that they are actually supplied with the so called
SCO TCP/IP Development kit.
I have searched the EFS, SSL, MS/RS, and ftp sites at www.sco.com with
Can somebody supply me a copy of their library/header files or tell me
where I can get
the SCO 32v4 TCP/IP Development Kit from?. Our local supplier seems to
think it's no longer available.Surely someone must still have access to
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
OpenHouse IT (Pty), 62 Harfield Rd., Claremont, Cape Town, ZA
Tel: (+27 21) 7623501/2Fax: (+27 21) 7623503 Cell: (+27 21) 0828074122
2. ROLEDEX, CALENDER
3. !!DDE->TCP/IP, REAL TIME DATA PUMP, Trans.DDE App.DATA via TCP/IP
4. Maxtor HDD 7345A hard disk experiences?
5. stream to C style string problem
6. moderm cable connection
7. SLS X wants tcp/ip, tcp/ip won't compile, what now?
8. !!DDE->TCP/IP, REAL TIME DATA PUMP, Trans.DDE App.DATA via TCP/IP
9. tcp/ip ppp hangup in sco 3242 tcp/ip 121