by Ily » Wed, 04 Jun 1997 04:00:00
What is WS_FTP?
by Ken » Wed, 04 Jun 1997 04:00:00
I> What is WS_FTP?
WS_FTP is an MS-Windows ftp client, and my favorite one for MS-Win. Check out http://www.ipswitch.com.
by Chad Cloma » Thu, 05 Jun 1997 04:00:00
I use WS_FTP and like it. It is Windows-based FTP program. I don't know if it exists on other platforms.
-- Chad -=<+>=-
Quote:> What is WS_FTP? > Ilya.
> What is WS_FTP?
by Ken » Fri, 06 Jun 1997 04:00:00
CC> I use WS_FTP and like it. It is Windows-based FTP program. I don't know CC> if it exists on other platforms.
Probably not, since WS stands for "winsock". :)
1. ws_ftp proxy with Linux??
Has anyone done this successfully? How would one proxy a Windows ws_ftp program with Linux as the gateway. I've got all kinds of ftpd's, socks4.2pre2 working, and the CERN WWW proxy working. Help!!
2. X programming
3. rxvt: Can't open a pseudo teletype
4. My Ws_FTP download is killed 320k into 1130k repeatedly
5. Cross IDE Problem
6. REQ: WS_FTP like FTP program for Linux
7. Help: Backup up tapes via ssh/ssh2
8. wu-ftpd and WS_FTP
9. chmod via WS_FTP
10. This clone thing...am I stupid, or am I right?
11. sockd and ws_ftp