What is WS_FTP?

Post by Ily » Wed, 04 Jun 1997 04:00:00

  What is WS_FTP?

  Ilya.

What is WS_FTP?

Post by Ken » Wed, 04 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I>   What is WS_FTP?

WS_FTP is an MS-Windows ftp client, and my favorite one for
MS-Win.  Check out http://www.ipswitch.com.

-Ken.

--

http://www.shore.net/~hazmat

What is WS_FTP?

Post by Chad Cloma » Thu, 05 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I use WS_FTP and like it.  It is Windows-based FTP program.  I don't know
if it exists on other platforms.

-- Chad
-=<+>=-

Quote:

>   What is WS_FTP?

>   Ilya.

What is WS_FTP?

Post by Ken » Fri, 06 Jun 1997 04:00:00

CC> I use WS_FTP and like it.  It is Windows-based FTP program.  I don't know
CC> if it exists on other platforms.

Probably not, since WS stands for "winsock". :)

-Ken

--

http://www.shore.net/~hazmat

1. ws_ftp proxy with Linux??

Has anyone done this successfully?
How would one proxy a Windows ws_ftp program with Linux as the gateway.
I've got all kinds of ftpd's, socks4.2pre2 working, and the CERN WWW proxy
working.
Help!!

2. X programming

3. rxvt: Can't open a pseudo teletype

4. My Ws_FTP download is killed 320k into 1130k repeatedly

5. Cross IDE Problem

6. REQ: WS_FTP like FTP program for Linux

7. Help: Backup up tapes via ssh/ssh2

8. wu-ftpd and WS_FTP

9. chmod via WS_FTP

11. sockd and ws_ftp