Hi Guys ..
This is my first message and I don't know am I sending it to the right
group or not , so please excuse me if it's not.
I have an alpha 4100( two cpus ) with 2 GB of memory and it works as a
proxy server for our ISP , at the peak load we got some DNS problems,
things like " this URL doesn't have a DNS entry" even for a well known
the problem gets worth and worth over time till we added another server
and used a load balancing program on the DNS.
I think it's a tuning problem ,can any body help or even tells where to
find some proper documentation's on tuning UNIX to work with the
netscape proxy server, I've tried NETSCAPE and COMPAQ but no luck.