Wanted: intro to Unix for people with DOS experience

Wanted: intro to Unix for people with DOS experience

Post by Prentiss Riddl » Tue, 02 Jan 1990 21:26:00

Does anyone out there have a brief introduction to Unix for people with
DOS experience?  Some of our users here arrive to us from the IBM PC
world and I'd like to have something to give them to ease their
transition.

I'd prefer just a simple crib sheet, but if someone knows of a
particularly good magazine article or book I suppose I'd consider
using that as well.

Please mail directly to me and I'll summarize to the net if there's
interest.

--- Prentiss Riddle ("Aprendiz de todo, maestro de nada.")
--- Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Shriners Burns Institute.