SUMMARY: Webster Dictionary

Post by Ran-Chi Hua » Fri, 15 Mar 1991 16:36:53

The responses I got regarding to my query for the location for the
webster dictionary has been overwhelming.

All the responses I got was that it cannot be done because of
copyright reasons. I guess that for now, I would have to connect to
one of the well-known webster servers.

Does anyone have a list of all such servers ?

Thanks again netters for your response. The net has again proven to
be supreme !

Ran-Chi

1. Is there a dictionary, webster for linux?

Hi there,

Is there a webster port for Linux?  or if there is any kind
of dictionary program or just text on the net?  I have to
look up in the dictionary very often to improve my spelling and voca.

Please e-mail me for any info.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Jack

--
****************
Jack Duan

InterNet address:

2. I May Be Wrong...

3. Any Webster dictionary for Linux

4. Newbie HELP please: disabling tcp_window_scaling on RH 6.0?

5. I want Webster dictionary for Linux

6. More i2c driver changes for 2.5.70

7. netscape 4.76 and webster dictionary

8. peeking at response

9. webster style dictionary?

10. Q: Where to get webster online dictionary?

11. SUMMARY - dial-in/dial-out on the same port - SUMMARY

12. SUMMARY: NEEDED - SQL Summary

13. Where is webster?