IBM, aixterm, vi

Post by Christina Rossmani » Fri, 06 Aug 1993 17:16:40

Hi!

I've got a problem using vi in an aixterm on a IBM RS6000: the
arrow keys don't work! When using xterm they work, but I can't
use '~', several apostrophs... Is there a solution for this
problem?

Christina Rossmanith

1. IBM aixterm doesn't recognize backspace key of linux

 I have problem to use the backspace key when I loged in to IBM AIX
 system. Actually I can set any key as erase except backspace key for
which a  appear. IBM doesn't recongnize  so stty command doesn't
work. But on DEC machine stty erase  works where I can use backspace
key to delete.
  Thanks in advance!

2. Linux FSSTND v1.0 released

3. 2.4.2 missing mod; mkinitrd error

4. too few arguments to function `Tcl_Main'

5. VI for IBM PC

6. mksysb on DLT tape

7. ./vi won't execute vi?

8. why doesn#t "set -o vi" enable vi style cmdln editing?

9. how do i get VI to handle multibyte chars (VI on a PC)

10. Need help with VI, is there a VI news group?