XEDIT and REXX for UNIX

Post by John Pes » Thu, 17 Dec 1992 05:43:21

I apologize if this is an FAQ on any of the lists.
I am interested in any versions of REXX and/or XEDIT for Unix (SunOS 4.1.2)
either freeware, shareware or commercial.  Please reply to me privately.
I will summarize for the lists if appropriate.

Thanks in advance,

John Pesek

XEDIT and REXX for UNIX

Post by Barbara Vaugh » Fri, 18 Dec 1992 03:35:16

>I apologize if this is an FAQ on any of the lists.
>I am interested in any versions of REXX and/or XEDIT for Unix (SunOS 4.1.2)
>either freeware, shareware or commercial.  Please reply to me privately.

This is becoming an FAQ.  This is the second such query in a few days.
I've sent e-mail as requested, but am also posting the answer to forestall
more queries:

Assuming you mean the CMS XEDIT, there is a commercial product called
UniXedit, which I believe comes with REXX, available from the Dynasoft
Workstation Group. (800)228-0255 or (708)696-4450.  I've never used it, so
can't answer any questions.

Barbara Vaughan