UNIX techie documentation on-line?

Post by Rich Andre » Thu, 21 May 1992 11:18:06

I am looking for some on-line documentation which I could FTP.

I am interested in technical discussions of UNIX.  (How it works,
concepts necessary to install/maintain a UNIX system, etc.)

A high-level discussion of the concepts of UNIX would also be useful.

(I have been an UNIX *user* for several years and I would like to get
some techie documentation about the system itself.)

Thanks in advance,
-Rich
--
<  Disclaimer: Everything I write on usenet is my personal opinion only!  >
<  Don't get confused and think that I talk for any school or company.    >

1. JobConnectEurope & The Contractor's Club Now On-Line, Thousands of IT Jobs On-Line..

JobConnectEurope and The Contractor's Club are now online... Thousands
of Jobs, Both Contract and Permanent for IT Professionals. Don't miss
that Job, Career Move or Contract, register with us now and receive our
latest jobs straight to your mail box.

Register with us now... Its easy, simply go to our site at
Http://www.jobconnecteurope.com/ and fill out the Registration Form.
Once registered you will receive jobs which match your requirements via
email direct to your mail box.  You can amend your details at any time,
you can also mark yourself unavailable from which point you will not
receive any further email until you pop back on line and amend your
status to available.  Its Easy, its simple, its immediate.... Unlike
other job sites we do not sell CV's, you stipulate how you wish to be
contacted. Join us now...

Our Discussion Forum and Virtual Chat areas in The Contractors Club will
be available shortley, for you to discuss issues with other like minded
people. Don't miss it.

See you on-line

Thanks for your time..

Trevor

2. Linux Network Neighborhood...???

3. Kernel Bug Database documentation on-line

4. Titlebar for Popup windows possible in fvwm95?

5. Q: How to display the Oracle on-line documentation viewer on a PC X-Terminal?

6. ASL Workstations & Asus P2B MB

7. SVNet meeting July 14: USL, SGML and on-line documentation

8. Q: What does LILO mean?

9. Q: How to display the Oracle on-line documentation viewer on a PC X-Terminal?

10. (Q) Desperately searching for on-line Unix tutorial

11. Introduction to Unix Course On-line, Revised

12. On-line Unix Manual

13. where to find "learn" on-line UNIX tutorial