Error..

Post by Ken Germa » Wed, 02 Sep 1992 23:00:59

I am getting a CONFIG: FALLOC ERROR ... (NFILE=200). I am not sure
what program is reporting the error. We are running a list server.
I am not sure whether the OS, List Server or MMDF is reporting this
error. Any assistance with this would be appreciated.
--

Ken Germann             ZEOS International, Ltd.

1. APACHE Error: "Signaling Error: error already pending"

Hi all,

I am running an
E250
with
Solaris 2.7
Apache 1.3.12
Apache Jserv 1.05b

The error message I am getting is :
"Signaling Error" error already pending" I have search high and low and can
not find anything of use to help with this problem. This error is occuring
in the error_log file over and over, it is the only error in the file for
about 8 days...The server is idling at around 98% I would like to know if
anyone has seen this error and what would cause such a thing and how to
repair the problem....

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks,
Jeff

2. Monitoring host with ping

3. Help! Errors, Errors, Errors!!!

4. Asynchronous I/O + pthreads

5. reboot error reboot error reboot error

6. connecting to internet with Mandrake 8.0

7. tinyX gives "xinit: Unknown error (errno 0): Client error." error and dies

8. Where's the BootP Server in.bootpd?

9. gcc error: "elf error: file insn-attrtab.o: elf_strptr: Request error: no string table"

10. How can fix this error (hda error io error )

11. 1.2.8: boot error: hda: DRDY error: status=0x01 { Error }

12. pcm0 error, SDL error, or soundcard error?

13. (Review ID: 164268) HotSpot Virtual Machine Error, Internal Error; Error ID: 4F533F4C494E55580E43505