by Rangan Srikant » Wed, 21 Jun 2000 04:00:00
Can anyone tell me how to get the "errno" from a file I use using an execve call.
I would be very grateful for suggestions..
-- Srikanth Rangan Dev Engineer Compaq Telecom Reading UK
by James A. William » Wed, 21 Jun 2000 04:00:00
> Can anyone tell me how to get the "errno" from a file I use using an execve > call.
> I would be very grateful for suggestions..
> -- > Srikanth Rangan > Dev Engineer > Compaq Telecom > Reading UK
1. Help me with "errno=EINTR Interrupted system call"
2. Segmentation Faults when using very large arrays in C++
3. What's the difference between in Exec and Exec exec ...
4. is Toshiba Satellite 2800 supported by OBSD?
5. kmod: failed to exec /sbin/modprobe -s -k binfmt-464c, errno=8
6. Cont'd: SMTP/Slip-in problems (formerly POP problem)
7. tmchild: exec service failed, errno = 13
8. the very good email
9. tmchild: exec service failed, errno = 2 ?
10. tmchild: exec service failed, errno=2 (Error on Solaris 2.7)
11. tmchild : cannot exec service errno=5
12. exec of "blah" failed, reason: Permission denied (errno = 13)
13. Unexpected errno from socket call on SPARC 1000 server