Menu system for unix.

Post by chr.. » Wed, 21 Sep 1994 13:47:59

Can anyone recommend a VERY SIMPLE menu system for unix (solaris)

I want a list of items on the screen, with one hilighted, the user
should be able to drive the hilight to the package he wants to run
and then press return to start it.

Much thanks, I will summarize if there is interest.

                                HortResearch Ltd., New Zealand.

"He's dead, Jim. I'll get his tricorder. You take his wallet."

Menu system for unix.

Post by patters.. » Wed, 28 Sep 1994 00:39:38

>Can anyone recommend a VERY SIMPLE menu system for unix (solaris)

I have been looking for a simular product for HP-UX.  If anyone has one I would
like to hear from you.

Scott Patterson