MDQS on Sun OS 4.0 ?

Post by Mike Urb » Thu, 02 Aug 1990 19:14:00

We are running BRL's MDQS (Version 2.9) under Sun OS 3.4.  Has
anyone run MDQS under version 4.0?  Will there be any surprising
features which will make it non-trivial to install?
   Mike Urban
        ...!trwrb!trwspp!spp2!urban

"You're in a maze of twisty UUCP connections, all alike"

1. MDQS driver for Sun laserwriter?

We are running Doug Kingston's MDQS queueing system on
our Sun network; in general we find it preferable to
the Berkeley-style queueing software.  Does anyone
out there have a driver for Sun's laser printer?  Any
and all pointers would be appreciated; we don't have
the personnel power to do this work ourselves.

--
   Mike Urban
        ...!trwrb!trwspp!spp2!urban

"You're in a maze of twisty UUCP connections, all alike"

2. group permissions on main directories.

3. Which system is better--sun os or dec os?

4. pppd dies with a Fatal Signal 11 - Help

5. diff b/w red hat linux OS 7.1 and Sun SOlaris OS 5.7

6. X redirection & IP Masq.

7. Which system is better--sun os or dec os?

8. GHOSTVIEW/SCRIPT ON LINUX versus Windows

9. Sun Fire V240 Sun OS 5.9

10. comp.os.linux, comp.os.linux.misc, comp.os.linux.security, comp.os.linux.networking

11. NEEDED: ms-window file viewer for sun solrais or sun os

12. Re-attaching Sun A5000 Array to Sun E3500 Server & OS Upgrade

13. MDQS for SCO UNIX available?