user-interface software using curses help

user-interface software using curses help

Post by Ren-Kwi L » Thu, 16 Sep 1993 09:39:25

Hi,everyone

        Does anyone out there can tell me any software packages
(use in curses) in public domain that it include "cursor movement"
control with keyboard(such as Upper arrow key,left arrow key..etc),
and menu-driven style(special with help function)...user interface.

        Any help from you guys would be appreciated.

--
Ren-Qwa,Lin
Computer & Communication Laboratories,Industrial Technology Research Institute

1. user-interface software help

Hi,everyone

        Does anyone out there can tell me any software packages
(use in curses) in public domain that it include "cursor movement"
control with keyboard(such as Upper arrow key,left arrow key..etc),
and menu-driven style(special with help function)...user interface.

        Any help from you guys would be appreciated.

--
Ren-Qwa,Lin
Computer & Communication Laboratories,Industrial Technology Research Institute
Department: W100, System Software Department.

2. Interference with video card

3. Screen Interfaces Using Curses

4. BSD Unix and Berkeley Unix

5. HELP compiling using X11 User Interface Toolkit

6. RealAudio proxy server

7. Can I write curses-like application without using <curses.h>?

8. Matrox Milliemum II for X (4Mb model)

9. JOBS: CR101, USER INTERFACE SOFTWARE ENGINEER

10. Free software and good user interfaces

11. Question about selection of user interface/database software

12. curses curses curses