Is there graphics.h in CC- unix compiler???

Is there graphics.h in CC- unix compiler???

Post by prabhakar12 » Sat, 21 Dec 2002 11:50:04

Hi Alexandor

How, to include the SVGAlib for linux. I mean,
for windows, I have copied that library into current directory and run
it. It works fine.

For linux, how to proceed. Little more detail
answer is really appreciated.

Thanks
- Prabhakar

1. Is there graphics.h in CC- unix compiler???

well,
we were trying out a C program in UNIX environment...
#include<stdio.h>
#include<graphics.h>
main()
{
 int gd,gm;
 initgraph(&gd,&gm,"");
 line(10,10,200,200);

all we got was a compile time error stating that ..
graphics.h:No such directory or file.

Is there anyway out to implement graphics techniques of C under UNIX??
if not in Unix, whether it is possible in linux??

                    thank u
                       raghavendra.sm

2. Accton EN1208 PCI adapter won't work

3. 1 * vxjcLnWdi-Compiling shared lib with native Sun compiler (cc, aka, CC)

4. SLIP question

5. 1 * BgyKFFrNo-Compiling shared lib with native Sun compiler (cc, aka, CC)

6. PPP overwriting /etc/resolv.conf

7. 2 * tCTtngjxY-Compiling shared lib with native Sun compiler (cc, aka, CC)

8. USB problems

9. Compiling shared lib with native Sun compiler (cc, aka, CC)

10. 1 * xuzIBiqvq-Compiling shared lib with native Sun compiler (cc, aka, CC)

11. 1 * NmepTvXvo-Compiling shared lib with native Sun compiler (cc, aka, CC)

12. 2 * QQLISpHcd-Compiling shared lib with native Sun compiler (cc, aka, CC)

13. 2 * QpIFQClyA-Compiling shared lib with native Sun compiler (cc, aka, CC)