Wyse60 over telnet using Mac

Post by Robert Spinel » Tue, 18 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Would you happen to know of a terminal emulation package that supports
WYSE 60, or VT420 over telnet for Mac?  I have a unix machine and a bunch
of Macs i would like to have the ability to use my Macs as terminals.  I
have TCP/IP installed on all the Macs and also on the Unix.  I can
presently telnet into the unix machine from the Mac's but ther vertical
market package we have on our system only supports WYSE 60 or VT420.  I
presently go in with WYSE-50 and it don't look to hot.

Robert Spinelli

1. SCO->Wyse60 How to set Wyse60 Time on Status Line?

Note that we used that "feature" once.... the Wyse 60 clocks lost/gained more
than 5 to 10 minutes a day.  We declaired it useless.
  | Mark A. Davis     | Lake Taylor Hospital | Norfolk,VA (804)-461-5001x431 |

2. Unix - Frequently Asked Questions (Contents) [Frequent posting]

3. Telnet with Wyse60 emulation

4. x86 Solaris 8 installation question

5. Funded project: Wyse60 telnet emulator

6. scheduler tunables with contest - max_sleep_average

7. telnet/ftp/mosaic for mac, using linux as a proxy server?

8. Problem: cannot mount vax dir under Linux

9. wyse60 emulation using persofts smarterm essential

10. Using a Mac as CVS server, Linux and Mac clients

11. comp.sys.mac.misc comp.sys.mac.system comp.sys.mac.apps

12. Telnet: is there a way of editing JOT files using telnet on a win95 system.

13. Using telnet from standalone PC using dialup? How?