ISO9660 format reader

Post by Arms Yongyu » Sat, 06 May 1995 04:00:00

I am looking for a unix reader for ISO 9660 CD format.  If anyone know of
any, I would greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

1. ISO9660 format help

I'm trying to burn a RedHat CD that my alpha box can understand. It
wants iso9660, but when I do that , it makes all files 8.3 so the RPMS
look like: afters~1.rpm and such.  I'm using CDCreator on a WIN98
machine to burn CDs.  Any ideas how I can preserve the long filenames,
but still use iso9660 as the file format?

Shaun

2. XWindows on Compaq Presario 1400 Laptop

3. TAR file format and ISO9660

4. The Major BBS software

5. ISO9660 CD gives 8.3 format filenames only on Solaris

6. iris-am

7. blueMail 1.1 - a multi-format offline mail reader

8. Sequoia Motif for Linux problem

9. VMS BAckup Format Reader needed

10. blueMail 0.08 - a multi-format offline mail reader

11. ATech PROII Multi-format flash card reader + linux?

12. Adobe Reader for PS file format

13. Q: Viewer for IBM Bookmanager Reader Format ?