WinDD/Newsprinter 20

Post by Melroe Company of Bismarc » Tue, 06 Aug 1996 04:00:00

How can we get Windows NT Distributed Desktop to recognize Newsprinter
20s on a Sparc Ultra running Solaris 2.5.1?

1. News Printer 20 through WinDD question

We are trying to get WinDD to recognize our News Printer 20s.  They
are connected as network printers on Sparc Ultras running Solaris 2.5.1.
 They are recognized by PC-NFSpro PCs and by the other Unix boxes, but
WinDD 2 will not recognize them since it is using Chameleon nfs.  Is
there anyway to make WinDD recognize these printers?

2. New: The Linux Quarterly CDROM, Spring '94 (Kernel 1.1.12, Xfree 2.1.1)

3. problem with NeWSprinter 20 setup

4. Cisco VPN Client & Solaris 10

5. printing using 2nd tray on newsprinter 20

6. RedHat 6.1 on a Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD

7. NeWSprinter 20 - Help Needed.

8. 2.0.32 Race condition when mounting slow devices???

9. problem with NeWSprinter 20 setup

10. NewsPrinter 20 drivers for NT

11. sparcprinter or newsprinter 20

12. NeWSprinter 20 and linux?