Keep Time and Date when FTPing

Post by Tbo » Thu, 23 May 1996 04:00:00

Is there a way to preserve the data and time of the file your sending so
it has the same date and time on the remote system when you FTP it there
??

Thanks

1. date/time of a file compare with current date/time

Hi,

I hope i can drop my question about Linux shell programming here?

I'm writing a script in bash to find files. I'm using the slocate
programm, which is being runned every hour using a cron job, to create
it's database.

Now i want to know how long it is ago that the database has been
recreated. Zo i need to check the date and time from that file and
compare it with the current date and time. I know there must be easy to
do but i can't find the trick to do it.

Maikel van Gorkom

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Info on machine attack via Apache server

3. run time date and syslog date/time conflict

4. X Hangs with Cirrus CL-GD5465

5. System Clock keeps showing the wrong time/date

6. New Linux Site

7. date/time setting keeps changing

8. local-bus IDE and VGA (Cirrus 542x)

9. Date/time keeps getting adjusted?

10. IPC not keeping correct time or date.

11. keeping time params in ftp

12. ftp and ncftp --- date and time of download file; timeout

13. System date and file dates not showing in same time zone