by john » Wed, 17 Jan 2001 12:39:37
by Mike D. Ka » Wed, 17 Jan 2001 13:33:11
>Solaris 2.6 can see my disks that are hooked up to an IBM shark storage >array, but veritas 3.1 cannot, any ideas?
and then run:
veritas should now see the new LUNs
1. Difference between veritas volume manager and Sun StorEdge volume manager?
Is there? Maybe a stupid question, but Sun markets Volume Manager without mentioning Veritas. If there is no difference, why does Sun do this? What is their relationship?
2. How to open *.doc files in StarWriter 3.1?
3. (Issue) Upgrade from Sun Enterprise Volume Manager to Veritas Volume Manager
4. hosts.deny help
5. Solaris 9 volume manager OR Veritas volume manager ?
6. NFS performance tuning for stress test...
7. Solaris9 Volume Manager Vs Veritas Volume Manager
8. installing freeBSD on a PS/2...
9. Veritas Volume Manager vs Sun Volume Manager
10. (Issue) Upgrade from Sun Enterprise Volume Manager to Veritas Volume Manager
11. Sun Volume Manager/Veritas Volume Manager
12. Growing a RAID-5 volume with Veritas Volume Manager