Wanted: Floppy Disk Driver - MacIntosh Format

Wanted: Floppy Disk Driver - MacIntosh Format

Post by Steven P. Mazur » Fri, 01 May 1992 01:16:05

I am looking for information or source material on a floppy disk
driver that permits me to read and write MacIntosh formatted disks.

I am currently running System V R3.2.3 on an AT&T6386E WGS.

Email is preferred and I am willing to post a follow-up on this
information in the future.

Thanks for your assistance (in advance...)

--
Steven P. Mazurek             | Email : {...,uunet,bcr,ohumc}!ameris!smazu

Hoffman Estates, IL USA 60196 | Phone : (708) 605-2858

Wanted: Floppy Disk Driver - MacIntosh Format

Post by Dominic Riche » Fri, 01 May 1992 23:40:07

Quote:>I am looking for information or source material on a floppy disk
>driver that permits me to read and write MacIntosh formatted disks.

How about the other way around, I have a MacProgram that I got off
comp.mac.binaries last summer that allows the Mac to read/write tar
floppies.  I have used it to swap files between Macs/Sun4/SCO box.

It should work on anything that uses MFM encoding.

Quote:>Email is preferred and I am willing to post a follow-up on this
>information in the future.

Yeah, but a bit of a bummer for the rest of us...

dominic