1. Stupid, stupid, stupid...
<hangs head in shame>
I've downloaded the latest patchpro from sun, and like a stupid idiot
didn't read the instructions and installed the packages using
pkgadd -d /export/home/luser/pproSunOSx865.9re2.2
this listed 11 packages, and I blindly installed them all. Now when I
installed patchpro using the setup script it install but doesn't run
Is there a way roll back these packages that I have installed, and if I
take a note of them, will it put the system back the way it was before,
or has this overwritten some previous versions files.
I have uninstalled patchpro using the uninstall script BTW.
Needless to say, this is not a production server!
Many thanks in advance,
2. initrd/mkinitrd still not working
3. Stupid, stupid, stupid! FAT access rights...
4. Directories That Grow
5. stupid stupid stupid
6. FS Equinox Superserial 8 port card
7. Stupid or not so stupid questions
8. device protections under 4.8
9. Stupid, stupid question
10. One stupid question and one not so stupid
11. REALLY STUPID QUESTIONS (not so stupid)
12. stupid choice = another stupid newbie question
13. STUPID STUPID question