automatic reply databank...

Post by Nabil Zary med » Fri, 09 Dec 1994 06:51:36

Want to setup an automatic reply databank with. a specific adress where
people can retrieve indexfiles and other textinfo.
I am not looking for a mailinglist.

Salut!
Nabil

1. automatic mail reply

I just sent mail to someone and got a (generic) reply immediately.
When I did a finger on the person, I noticed they hadn't logged on
since yesterday.

She is on vacation (so I can't ask her how she did it).

Does anyone know how to set up an account to automatically send a reply
without having to log on?

John L Bergquist

      ->bard   ->c164-2ag
ucbvax->zooey  ->c162-ba
      ->franny ->c8-rd
      ->seymour->c9d-af

2. cannot use xserver through ssh anymore

3. automatic email reply with URL content

4. refused connect from root@::ffff:210.217.157.15 (::ffff:210.217.157.15)

5. Location of automatic reply generator.

6. Perl-style regular expressions for C/C++?

7. automatic reply on incoming mail: HOW???

8. problems with mod_rewrite

9. automatic e-mail reply

10. Automatic Reply

11. Automatic Replying...