Hardware Flow Control & Xenix

Post by Rich Bau » Mon, 25 May 1992 01:32:35

Why isn't there any hardware flow control between my Xenix box and
my high speed modems?  The cable IS wired correctly.

I am using a digiboard multiport card, and everything is set up
correctly.

| Rich Bauer - Critical Path Project Inc.                 |

1. dip hardware flow control

My modem will not work with modem flow control turned on in the software.
Minicom works just fine when I turn off flow control in the minicom
config. Does any one know how to turn off hardware flow control in dip.
In dos my modem works ok for trumpetwinsock and chameleon if I turn off
hardware flow control. I am unable to connect to the internet using
linux.
                THANKS

2. Symptoms of Adaptec 2940UW Rev G w/PPro 200

3. hardware control flow RTS/CTS with LINUX

4. are _xlq{add,sub,div,mul} in standard distribution?

5. Taylor UUCP in RH5.0 "Cannot disable hardware flow control..."

6. Linux on Capio II (Geode) ?

7. Taylor UUCP in RH5.0:"Cannot disable hardware flow control.Input/Output error"

8. Why Solaris is better than Linux

9. Serial ports: hardware flow control (Linux)

10. Hardware flow control half works!!

11. My STB 4-port isn't doing hardware flow control

12. :hf: (hardware flow control) for tip under Solaris 2.3

13. Hardware flow control problem (banging head against brick wall)