My Telebit modem and call waiting..

Post by Mike H30 » Fri, 26 Aug 1994 12:32:02

An understandable and annoying problem.  The previous solution will work
if you're company is using CO trunks.  However, if you have a PBX, you
will need to talk to you telecom manager to find out the correct code for
temporarily disabling the call-waiting feature.

1. My Telebit modem and call waiting..

I have a "TeleBit" World Blazer modem to connect to my company machine.

I use the telephone line for connecting up.

I have call waiting feature for my telephone line.

So whenever i get a call and if i am on the line using modem,
i want to get disconnected.

I am not sure how to set this up.

If any body have similar configuration, please mail me how to
setup the modem to behave this way.

Thanks,
-Sakthi

2. Serial port to serial port copying software

3. Actiontec modem (was Re: Call Waiting Modems / Low Connect Speeds)

4. Crypt

5. fork,exec and wait and wait and wait and wait

6. "An HTTP software server can pummel a CPU..."

7. Actiontec Call Waiting 56K PCI V92 Modem

8. Kernel 2.1.127 and BootX 1.0b6 problems...

9. Call-Waiting and a modem, ideas???

10. Actiontec 56k internal PCI Call-Waiting modem.

11. Actiontec External Call Waiting Modem

12. Call Waiting V92 modem hangup time