Wanted: Seyon -binary- for sun4, please!!

Wanted: Seyon -binary- for sun4, please!!

Post by Daniel Druck » Thu, 23 Jun 1994 07:29:33

I've tried various methods of making Seyon for SunOS 4.1.3
over the past month, with no success.

Does anyone have it compiled? I'd appreciate it greatly if
someone could mail me (uuencoded) the binary and any needed
files. (Binary for sun4 arch.)

Thanks very much!

--
Daniel    N2SXX                    Celeste Telecom

1. WANTED: Seyon button to kill a seyon started term

I have a button on my Seyon console to start up term and it works great.
Does anyone have a good way to kill the same term from a Seyon button.
I can't figure out how to actually kill the local term process.

Thanks.
--

They can't come on and play me in prime time,       | Free Millipede coin op
Cause I know the time, cause I'm gettin' mine.      | and House music at my

2. Change order of items in Comtrol Panel?

3. term binary for sun4 or something, pleeeeze?

4. Problem with P-ii on Dual Board

5. TERM-117 binaries for Sun4?

6. logging booting messages before exec init & syslogd

7. Precompiles Versions of ES for Solaris2 and Sun4 wanted

8. Free C Compiler?

9. Wabi Patch for sun4 arch wanted

10. Wanted: ksh(1) sources (for sun4)

11. Seyon 2.12 source + binaries