Knowledge Inquiry: Can someone tell me about SATAN and where I can get my own copy to play with?

Knowledge Inquiry: Can someone tell me about SATAN and where I can get my own copy to play with?

Post by je.. » Wed, 26 Jul 1995 04:00:00

As the Subject header says.  But please email me directly because I don't
read this ng very often.

Thanks,
        John
--

gonZo, ASFO REP. (Recommended by*y Lee, buck-toothed Ninja Turtle)
| '*punk is America's conceptual nightmare on the brink of a new  ||

==========================================| bio-mechanical engineer   |
                                          =============================

1. It's not bad canned meat...

Thanks for your time.  We at I.S.P.O.T. (The International Society
for the Preservation Of Trees (URL http://www.local-touch.com/ISPOT/)) feel
that electronic messages are great for getting the word out while preserving
our friend the tree.  Anyway, please stop by our home page!

Thanks again!

SusieQ

2. ETI forms

3. Dual channel SCSI card for Linux?

4. Canned Proxy URLs to Filter

6. CGI: apache canned response

7. DHCP failover without shared-network.

8. For those of you tired of canned distributions...

9. Canned "ping"

10. Any Canned Class code?

11. PPPD or Tin Cans: Which is Better?

12. Getting a copy of SATAN