finger on SCO

Post by Jeremy Fink » Sat, 06 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Hello all-

Does anyone know why when I run finger on ksh it sporadically will have
a memory fault and dump the core?  It happens at intervals.  It will
work for a while and then it will dump the core for a while.  This
happens only on one of my accounts.  On my other account on the same
machine, using ksh, I have never had this happen.  This is a SCO 3.2v4.2
machine with plenty of RAM.

TIA!!

Jeremy

1. FINGER: How can I know who is fingering or fingered me?

Hi, netters,

Does anybody know if I can aware somebody is fingering me or once fingered
me? If yes, can you tell me how? I once saw such kind of discussions here. I
think it is enough to know which machine is fingering me.

Many thanks.

--Yang Wang
------------------------------
Dept. of Systems Design Engg.
University of Waterloo
Waterloo, Ont. Canada N2L 3G1

2. XFree86 keyboard woes

3. SCO TermVision & finger

4. xboing2.2 linking

5. fingering the finger daemon

6. News and mail servers for Solaris

7. Finger - Remote Finger Doesn't Display .Plan

8. PC PCI chipsets in PowerMac/Linux

9. GNU Finger/Fingers that show multiple hosts...

10. Back finger to whom finger me

11. Finger - Not Showing LastLog Correctly - Problem fingerd or Finger?

12. Back finger to whom finger me

13. Finger: Scriptname when fingered...