simple mailing question

Post by Upanesh Pat » Thu, 09 Feb 1995 07:41:53

Can someone please tell me how to send one message to
about 15-20 users at the same time, given that all of
the users are in a file.

thank you,

upanesh.

simple mailing question

Post by Martijn B » Thu, 09 Feb 1995 22:01:35

>Can someone please tell me how to send one message to
>about 15-20 users at the same time, given that all of
>the users are in a file.

mail < file-with-message `cat file-with-users`

--
-- Martijn Bak -- AND Software -- Westersingel 108, 3015 LD  Rotterdam --

1. Simple Mail question...

Simple question...

Two Solaris 2.5.1 terminals. I would like one terminal to be able to send
mail to the other. Neither has internet access. Each terminal is identified
in each others /etc/host table.

I have tried many different variations based on information within the man
pages. I'm sure this is something simple that I am just 'missing'

Lar

2. RH7.2 and Asus A7V mboard

3. Simple Mail Question

4. Daemon, UID, EUID issues

5. Reading F1-F10??

6. Simple mail question(s) HELP!!!

7. Doskey for terminal shell

8. simple (?) mail question

9. Simple Mail Admin question (I hope)...

10. simple question on mail

11. simple mail server questions

12. simple mail server question