ccd

Post by high_00 » Sun, 20 Apr 2003 12:39:35

FreeBSD 5.0-
Hello I am trying to recompile my kernel with ccd support with:

pseudo-device    ccd

when I try to compile it I get a syntax error. How can I recompile the
kernel with ccd support?

Thanks

1. Can anyone dump/restore a 32GB filesystem (ccd)?

Has anyone been able to dump/restore a 32GB or larger filesystem under
FreeBSD? I have tried until blue in the face (people keep calling me
Papa Smurf) w/out success.

Any success or failure stories gratefully accepted. Problem does not
occur with < 32GB (ie 27GB works fine) filesystems.

These are emtpy, newly newfs'ed f/s by the way.

Robert Welsh

2. Sb Live! Value and RedHat 6.1

3. Can anyone dump/restore ccd of >30GB?

4. Webmin help?

5. ccd driver and aha2940 driver where?

6. Telling NCSA httpd not to look for .htaccess file

7. question about ccd and mirroring

8. LXNY eats and drinks 7:00 pm 13 May 1998 at Astor Place, New York.

9. Qustions about ccd disk driver

10. 2.2.1 Update - CCD Problems

11. Question to ccd and FreeBSD

12. ccd setup problems