Any good UNIX software site (in C)?

Post by Abu Waw » Sun, 05 Mar 1995 06:54:01

I looked through Simtel and most in /pub/unix-c isn't that good.
Is there a good ftp site for UNIX software? Perhaps one specifically
for Sun Sparcstations? Thanks.

University of Southern California                      Live long and prosper.

1. Q: Good web sites for linux docs and software please...

I am after some good web sites for general Linux stuff, especially HOWTOs,
message boards and current software.

I have been very disappointed with some of the sites I have looked at so
far, even linux.org and RedHat's own documentation site seems to refer to
kernels and XFree versions that are way out of date now.

Where is all the good current up-to-date stuff?

Thanks anyone :)
t i g s

2. CERN httpd on Linux systems ?

3. where's a good software site?

4. Process on one CPU

5. Good FTP sites for admin software

6. 166Mhz Alpha PC COMMENTS PLEASE

7. Good site index software for LINUX server.

8. Apache Status Mod bug

9. SUMMARY: Good FTP sites for admin software

10. I want to learn unix, C know a good web site?

11. Suggestions of good Unix WWW sites especially for utilities (text file viewers)

12. Need good sites for unix/linux

13. Looking for sites with Interactive UNIX software